This website is owned by:
PLATAFORMA SANITARIA IMADSPAIN SL.
Av/ Maissonave, 36 2ª Planta 03005 Alicante-España
965 12 03 03
All users accessing to and / or using the website of PLATAFORMA SANITARIA IMADSPAIN SL. from that moment accepts fully and without any reservations, the general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to the services and contents of this website.
Use of the website, its services and its content:
The user agrees to use the website and its services and contents without violation of current legislation, in good faith, generally accepted by good practice and public order. Moreover, it is prohibited the use of the website PLATAFORMA SANITARIA IMADSPAIN SL. for any illegal or harmful purposes by the user or any third party, in any way, in which may cause damage or impede the normal functioning of the website. Usage of the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) is prohibited:
- Its use for any types of commercial or advertising purposes without owner’s permission, or legally otherwise permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of PLATAFORMA SANITARIA IMADSPAIN SL. or violation on its legitimate owners.
- Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those with permission.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those made available to users as well as those usually used on the network, provided that they do not cause any damage to the website of PLATAFORMA SANITARIA IMADSPAIN SL.
Third party content:
Within the contents of the web you can find information of third parties. The copyrights of these are listed below:
PLATAFORMA SANITARIA IMADSPAIN SL. may change unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it seems appropriate, the structure and design of the website, as well as modify or eliminate the services, content and conditions of access and / or use of the website.
El establecimiento de cualquier "hiperenlace" entre una página web y cualquiera de las páginas web del sitio Web de PLATAFORMA SANITARIA IMADSPAIN SL. estará sometido a las siguientes condiciones:
- The total or partial copy of any of the services or contents of the PLATAFORMA SANITARIA IMADSPAIN SL. website is prohibited.
- No deep links will be established on the web pages of the website or its services, nor a browser or border environment be created on them.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive sign which belongs to PLATAFORMA SANITARIA IMADSPAIN SL.
- Bajo ninguna circunstancia, PLATAFORMA SANITARIA IMADSPAIN SL. será responsable de los contenidos o servicios puestos a disposición del público en la página web desde la que se realice el "hiperenlace" ni de las informaciones y manifestaciones incluidas en las mismas.
Exclusion of guarantee and responsibility:
PLATAFORMA SANITARIA IMADSPAIN SL. does not guarantees nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance, and effective operation of the Web and / or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy, or validity of the Web and / or its services or contents to satisfy needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs within the contents.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, publication or sharing by the users of the contents.
- Illegal, negligence and/or fraudulent use of the website, its services or content, contrary to these General Conditions, even in good faith, generally accepted use or public order.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
The services provided by this website are indefinite. However, PLATAFORMA SANITARIA IMADSPAIN SL. reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the Web service or any of the services that provides, or are provided by the third party.
For the purposes of preserving possible intellectual property rights, if any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights due to the introduction of certain content on the Web, the user must notify PLATAFORMA SANITARIA IMADSPAIN SL. directly providing:
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, he must indicate the direct legal representation on behalf which he/she acts.
- Indication of the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web.
- Express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification. The brand PLATAFORMA SANITARIA IMADSPAIN SL. and the corresponding graphic trademarks are all registered trademarks, and their copy or use is prohibited without the authorization of their owner.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the content provided by third parties is their sole responsibility.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction:
These Terms and Conditions are governed by Spanish legislation. PLATAFORMA SANITARIA IMADSPAIN SL. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of PLATAFORMA SANITARIA IMADSPAIN SL. for any questions that may arise or actions to be taken derived from the provision of the Web service and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with what is established here.
PLATAFORMA SANITARIA IMADSPAIN SL. © All rights reserved. 2022.
Cookies are small data files that are generated and saved on the user's computer or other device permitted by the user. Cookies store information about user's activity on the web.
This website may use the following cookies:
Session cookies are saved and are only valid temporarily, so they do not permanently store any information on computer's hard drive.
Cookies may allow to store login information of each user.
The main objective of navigation cookies is to avoid recommendations that are not related to user interests and is to offer targeted and personalized commercial advertisement.
Navigation cookies are useful for monitoring user's browsing time. The User has the possibility of eliminating this type of cookies before starting to navigate through other pages of the website.
Statistical cookies allow the following information to be made available:
- The date and time of the last time the User visited our website.
- Access to the content that the User have chosen during the last visit.
To collect the statistics on the visits of our website, we use statistical tools with a limited scope to the functions described in the previous paragraphs, to have knowledge of the level of returning visitors and the most interesting contents. In that way we can concentrate our efforts on improving the most visited areas and make it easier for the user to find what they are looking for.
The website may use the information from your visit to carry out evaluations and statistical calculations on anonymous data, as well as to guarantee the continuity of the service or to make improvements on the website. This information will not be used for any other purposes.
Third party cookies
The website may install third-party cookies that allow to manage and improve the services offered. Google Analytics is an example of this.
As mentioned before the User has the possibility of configuring their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a notification on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and make decision at that point. To do this, we suggest the help section of your browser where all settings can be found. You can also use blocking tools such as Do Not Track, which can be downloaded from http://www.abine.com/dntdetail.php
Please keep in mind that disabling cookies could affect the correct functioning of certain parts of the website. For further information please check the instructions and manuals of your browser:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the Tools menu option, select Internet Options to access Privacy.
- If you use Firefox, for Mac in the Preferences menu option, select Privacy, to access the Show Cookies section, and for Windows in the Tools menu option, select Options, accessing Privacy and then using a custom configuration for history.
- If you use Safari, in the Preferences menu option, selecting Privacy.
- If you use Google Chrome, in the Tools menu option, select Options (Preferences on Mac), access Advanced and then the Content Settings option in the Privacy section, and finally check Cookies in the Content Settings.